Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blog It Up

I put a moratorium on reading blogs from people I don't know. I don't have time, and I don't care that much. However, this means I'm only reading about three blogs these days, and those are only semi-regularly updated. I'm busy, you're busy, and I want to keep up with y'all. I want to know what you had for breakfast, what brand of hairspray you're currently using and how much booty you're not getting. So, if you're reading this now, if you're really my friend, start a blog. (Jo, this means you). 

The end.

PS: I know I need to keep up my end of the bargain, but I've just been working recently, which isn't even as interesting as a new brand of cereal. Next week I'll check in with bullet points and photographs for your viewing pleasure. 

2 comments:

  1. 1) Spicy black bean hash with poached eggs & tortillas
    2) Aveda Air Control hairspray
    3) Zero. Zilch. Nada.

    Maybe I should start a blog...

    Oh, wait. Nevermind. I forgot I already have one that I neglect.

    ReplyDelete