Monday, June 8, 2009

What I Know Today

Hey. I stopped blogging with any real regularity a few months back. Partly because I have a dwindling interest in blogs in general. But then I realized that it was also partly because I don't feel comfortable anymore with that old blog. I heard some statistic that humans regenerate every cell in their body each year. (Maybe that's not entirely accurate, but whatever, stay with me.) The point is that girl isn't me anymore. Looking back, lots of it seems comical (hell, lots of it was comical, but you know what I mean.) I'm 35 now. I'm a grown ass woman. Yes, I still act like a kid much of the time, and I'm going to stick with that plan. But another phase of my life has begun. Feel free to peek in on my ramblings here. I probably won't be religious about posting, but as my BFF likes to say, "If you don't document it, it didn't happen." So here we go. 

(Side note: I am not a "blogger." I'm just a busy girl with a journal, trying to keep up with her peeps. Feel free to comment, but please, no critiques on whether this "blog" is "good" or "bad," whatever that means. Thank you.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment